Monday, September 27, 2010

Clouds in my coffee...

Today, is a gray day.  It hasn't rained in forever, so I am taking advantage of it, as I sit here, drinking java, still in my pajamas.  I have to say, I am a little gray on the inside  too.   I was catching up on one of my favorite bloggers, that I have been selfishly withholding from  you, and came upon this entry.   She had finally posted her "Birth Story" on the day that should have been my "Birth Story". So there is the gray and the blue of the matter, a shed tear or two.  Ironically, I was about to post some happy baby things, and that is exactly what I intend to do.   So now that I have made you frown, let's turn that frown upside down, because that is what children and the power of love, for our children can do!  I'm done with my Boo-Hoo.


                                      How fun would this be in a nursery!


                                                Here is to Sunny Days!
                            Here is to Seurat's A Sunday on La Grande Jatte!
                           I can't even begin to tell you how much I heart this!


        We carry these bowls at Firefly and I think it is the perfect baby gift.
         We also have a spotted dog, cat, frog, pig and monkey designs.
         Read more about them here.
                            

  

                                             "Girl, put your records on,
                                             tell me your favorite song..."

                                             Have a good week guys, Nan


                                                    Have you read this ?

                                                    This will make you smile.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of rain either. Glad you don't have to deal with that. Do you get a lot of sunlight during the day. That has helped me a lot with my mood.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete