Saturday, September 25, 2010

Too Cool for School




What is a GEORGIA girl to wear to her first FLORIDA  football game?  I want to be supportive, but it will be a cold day in HELL, before you ever catch me in anything Collegiate, regardless of schools!  In fact, if you EVER see me wearing something COLLEGIATE, you better go HUG your children tight, because the WORLD is coming to an END- shortly.  Now, I do "own", actually permanently kept and will not be returning, my brother-in-law's LAWRENCEVILLE grey sweatshirt*... However, that doesn't count. In fact, that is rather cool.  If you are confused, maybe this book can help.  Yes, it is available at my store. So, this is what I am wearing.  It is very simple and very cool, as it is still hot as blazes down here.  My cool friend designed it for her cool shop.  I bought one just like the picture above, for my boys.  I bought one for me, that is short sleeved and royal blue.  So, it will be subtle, and I will be  cool for school, just not that school, or any school.*  That is my rule.  Later Gator, Nan

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nan, I struggle with being a GEORGIA girl in a FLORIDA world on a daily basis. As for games, I wear white cause it's usually so darn hot down there that nothing else seems to work as well. And I really can't imagine myself in Gator colors. So, I show my support by being there and surrounding myself with my handsome men in their Gator colors but being neutral with my own. You're always perfectly dressed - and cool for school. Hope you have fun!

    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can keep the lawrenceville sweatshirt if i can keep the holly hobbie pillowcase! HA! love you sister!

    ReplyDelete