Friday, April 16, 2010

Monday

Do you see what I see? Do you see the castles too?*

Introducing my LOVE LOVE LIST,
that I am now going to do daily- Monday through Friday. It will probably not be this long everyday, but I wanted you to get the idea. Enjoy, Nan

*I love this image and this blog, now on my blog list.

LOVE LOVE LIST

This is the coolest book that I have seen in a long, long while.
Amazing interiors, country side, and characters. Available at my store.




BACON!!! Oh, yes I do. However, now I bake it at 400 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes (thick sliced).
I also heart, heart Thompson Farms in Dixie, GA.

I am loving these sandwich rounds, hearty multi-grain, 100 calories.


Just planted four of these in my yard.






1 comment:

  1. Love YOU, bacon, of course, and LOVE, LOVE the beautiful hydrangea you gave me for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete