Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

He has risen! He has risen indeed! Alleluia! Alleluia!
I asked both of my cute nephews to smile for me. Well, they were both a little preoccupied,
with their newly acquired Easter loot, so I just took their picture anyway. Of course, they turned out to be the best.


My Easter hued boys.
Abandoned Easter Basket demanding to be photographed.
My Easter Table- kind of Hippy inspired with paper flowers from here.
R.Wood plates and very cool Dransfield & Ross napkins from my store. Instead,
of place cards, I dyed eggs with guest's names on them and put them in individual nests.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous table, NAN!! I love it. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table looks great! My oh so talented and artistic friend! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete