Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love chairs.






LOVE LOVE LIST


I strive to give photo credits and usually write it down, but I "took" this one,
so long ago that I didn't. I just LOVE it on so many levels. Simple. Foreign-it's gotta be. Now here is a photo of a chair that I heart very much and had covered 12 years ago... I growl every time a child or cat or anyone, for that matter, goes near it. You may think I am kidding on the growling, but I am not. It is a very effective method, especially when you don't use it often. I highly recommend it. It was my grandmother's slipper chair. The Zebra chair I found locally. They had four and in retrospect, I should have bought them all. However, at the time, we had just downsized and lost about 1,000 sq. feet. Did I mention I also have a "chair problem". Well, I do... Back to the Zebra, that is vinyl and the seat is also vinyl navy faux snakeskin! Damn, I should have bought them all. It is now my computer chair and I also heart it very, very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment