Tuesday, April 27, 2010

9 by Design

9 by Design
Gemma, the rustic trattoria in The Bowery Hotel designed by Taavo Somer, who did Freeman's, which is also a great space.

One of the many yummy interiors of the The Bowery Hotel in NYC.

This ribbon wallpaper would be very cute in a little girl's bathroom or closet.

Amusing wallpaper.


The verdict is still out on whether or not I like this...If you have
ever seen my interior though, you know I am a sucker for beaver sticks, driftwood, bird nests, eggs,turtle shells, owls, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Genius vinyl decal headboard- go here.

Here are some fun decorating ideas to get you jazzed up for watching 9 by Design tonight(10pm). If you haven't heard, it is a great reality show on a husband/wife, plus their gaggle of kids(7), who are design innovators slash renovators in NYC. Speaking of THE CITY, I want to check out this shop next time I am there, and definitely eat and if my ship comes in, stay here as well.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!
    That is all. :)

    -Carrie Viohl

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks carrie- i loved meeting you! you are a breathe of fresh air, and i look forward to spending some time with you. nan

    ReplyDelete