Thursday, April 29, 2010

Loud and Proud vs. Silent and Violent



I just went to this website and ordered these. I love a free sample and after my husband sawed down Yosemite National Forest last night... Well, I think he needs to try it. According to him, I, too, had ample ammunition and retaliated, (silently and violently). I denied it of course. I guess I have been eating way too many of these, but I love them. This has been my favorite sandwich since I was little and I mean little. I have fond memories of Mom slathering Mayo and Durkee's on two slices of wheat bread. I got to put the boiled egg in the slicer and then artistically arrange them. The finishing touch was a generous shake of Lawry's Seasoning Salt. Yum. She also would open a kitchen drawer and put down a baking sheet and pull up a stool, so that I was at a more comfortable height to watch Sesame Street from the kitchen. Clever Mom.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful memory, and a scrumptious looking treat!!!

    ReplyDelete