Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Quickie

Howdy.  Sorry it has been a while since I have posted...We moved back into our abode last week, co-hosted a neighborhood Halloween party, the boy's had spend the night guests, lost a puppy, found a puppy, etc... I have been running ever since- "Welcome to my World."   Anyway, here is a "Quickie"of some of my favorite Halloween moments, ala Facebook.
Move over Glenn Close, there is a NEW Queen in Town!

My niece, I mean MY NEPHEW!
A "friend" of a FB "friend".  Wow, I'm feeling very inadequate, but impressed all at the
same time.  That is how, I kind of feel about Martha Stewart too.  I don't think  she would be
a very fun "friend" though.  Did I mention, I am obsessed with Ina Garten.  I think she would
a "rockin' FUN Friend".  Love her.  Of course, her newest cookbook is at Firefly!

This is from our Halloween Hood Party.  We showed "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"
on a sheet outside.  How FUN is that!
Well, I am off to the RACES.  I look forward to some serious sharing in days to come.  I have so much FUN to report on.  Happy Fall Folks, Nan

1 comment:

  1. I love the little guy's costume. Every little guy wants to be a dinosaur and why not? They are awesome.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete