Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh My GOODNESS

I spy with my little eye...A HOTEL!


I was just thinking, I need to TRAVEL somewhere.  Soon.  Immediately after Christmas.  Yes, my family can come.  Wish I had a money tree.  My BLOODY coffee better come IN TODAY or I might just lose it.  Have to have coffee, in order to survive the upcoming weeks of retail... I awoke this morning thinking, "COFFEE, COFFEE, my KINGDOM for some COFFEE.  That reminded me that I have had a lot of that Richard the THIRD quote lately.  When we were living in the condo, up until two weeks ago today,  I would literally walk around  saying , "A BRA, A BRA, my KINGDOM for a BRA!  My other daily Richard, would be "A PENCIL, A PENCIL,  my KINGDOM for a $%*!@%^**#%@PENCIL.  The exclamative part is more like a gutteral growl, which the boys find amusing.  Them finding it amusing also helps, because when you can't find a -------  SHARPENED PENCIL.... I can LOSE it.   HOMEWORK, not my favorite time of day. In fact, when we moved in last week I went and  got a @#^&!! pencil sharpener, and a box of pencils.  I mounted that SUCKER myself!  I sharpened every bloody one of them bastards.  I don't ask for much.  A bra.  A pencil, and bloody cup of coffee or three!  Oh, and a TRIP.  How about  this awesome HOTEL!  Stayed tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment