Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Crazy







I'll have some of that Chicken with it's head cut off puh-lease.  So, what are y'all up too?  Needless to say, I'm a little on the Crazy side of things, but that is o.k. too.  Currently, I am coveting these boots.  Yes, I must have.  39 please!  Are you going to be watching the Royal Wedding in April?  You bet I am!  Did you watch Princess Di get married to Prince Charles?  I did.  My mom woke us up in the wee hours.  Since I am dating myself, I was probably sporting a Lanz nightgown too!  Here is a picture of the poor pencils that I went Coo Coo Cuckoo on earlier ( read previous post).  Anyway, sorry for the tease, just wanted to say "Hello" and bare with me please... Happy Thanksgiving Folks and give everyone you love an extra SQUEEZE! XO, Nan

1 comment: