Saturday, October 16, 2010

In my next life




In my next life, I am going to wake up at 4:00 am every morning, to make these "school lunches" for my boys.  NOT!  They are fun though...  This is a neat site to bookmark and to feel inadequate, inspired, and somewhat relieved, of the self-inflicted pressure, that I am clearly not falling for.  It also makes the task of school lunches seem relatively easy, as I stand there sleepy eyed.  Ham sub, PB&J, tuna fish sammy, or bagel with cream cheese- CAKE WALK. Granola Bar- Check!  Organic Yogurt- Double Check.  Apple or Pear- Easy Breezy.  Juice or water bottle- No problem!  An Award for Creativity?  None!  Lunch from home vs. school lunch- An "A" for a job well DONE!

I think I might go for Extra Credit, and try that mozzarella cheese "finger", but with a jazzy Halloween candy corn fingernail!

No comments:

Post a Comment