Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tempted by the fruit of another...


Now that I got your attention...

 I have been thinking about having a summer affair.  Light- very Light. Casual- very Casual. Fresh-very Fresh.  Nothing but a little fling.  Don't worry honey, you will  always be the ONE.  You are my constant, but sometimes, a girl just needs a change.  Besides, this affair might do us some good.  It might make me appreciate you a little more.   It just might make me realize what I have and that the grass is not always greener or filled with notes of pineapple, grapefruit, rum, coconut milk and cedar.  I think this will be fun and please know that you will always, always, be the ONE.  Adieu Mon Amour, Nan

 THE ONE!




                                                                       THE FLING!

1 comment:

  1. What is this? A new fragrance and you have yet to share with me?

    ReplyDelete