Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Are you ready?


If you can't beat them, join them? OUI? OUI! I am a French Freak and I have an"Ou La La " Moment almost daily and it  always, almost always, comes back to something from France.  This week will be dedicated to all  things and places  that I love francais!  If I were a horse, a farm hand, or a field mouse, I would die and go to heaven here.  This is a great little blog that I feel you should know about, now on my blog list too.                  


Last summer we went all over Maine.  We paused and parked right by this charming shop, called The Marston House, in Wiscasset.  Well, let's just say, I had a few minor fits and could also have died and gone to heaven here.  The owner Sharon was lovely, as we talked "shop" and I bought some beautiful pottery that she had brought from a ceramiste in France.  I will definitely be going back to her lovely shop, and would love to rent one of her properties in France next summer.


 Here is one of the bowls I bought.  I left the other behind as a hostess gift.  If anyone wants to drop a hint to my husband, I would love another piece for our anniversary- blue and white stripes, s'il vous plait.
                                                                   

The PROPERTY!
                
I love this kitchen.  I love this kitchen. I love this kitchen.  I love this kitchen!  Doesn't this look like an interior Nancy Meyers would use? Au revoir, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment