Wednesday, February 16, 2011

POST THIS



It was hot pink, my new iphone just didn't capture it, which I
also heart very much!




Hey GUYS and DOLLS, you could really learn from this GUY.  On Valentine's Day, I was going into my store's backdoor and there was a simple, single, hot pink, heart shaped  POST IT note.  Nothing written on it, just there.  When I went into the store, there was another one on our front door.  I inquired to my ROCK STAR assistant, "What is up with those cool hearts?" She beamed. She radiated. She giggled like a school girl.  Her cute and oh so clever husband of 20 plus years, had put them on her bathroom mirror, her closet door, her coffee mug, the catfood, her car, and then preceded to drive 30 miles to put them at her workplace.  Be still my beating heart!  How adorable is that.  Needless to say, she continued to BEAM and giggle all day! Brilliant Charles Brilliant. XO, Nan



P.S. On the subject of LOVE, I love this new iphone app.




No comments:

Post a Comment