Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day My Sweets.   I have always enjoyed V- DAY.  What is there not to LOVE about LOVE.  Unfortunately, my sweetheart will be out of town, so I guess I will have to make something special for my other two LOVES.  It will have to be fairly low key though, as I will have to work.



OH MY PIE. Too bad, I didn't come across this sooner...So cute.  Yes, I could probably make them, but remember the work thing.  I think some Breyer's Strawberry Ice cream with red and pink M&M's will work equally as well for my two.


I have blogged about their New York Map before, as I now own one.  I am loving this LOVE  BUprint too.



My honey has been on a groove lately. I came home yesterday to a sweet little orchid.  Albeit, from Publix's, but I'll take it. I had a little creative moment and used some vintage bead flowers to hold the orchid together.

 Last week he gave me my Valentine's gift EARLY.  It is a BIG one!  Now to make something yummy in it!



What sweet treat do you like to do?  May your dinner table be surrounded by those you LOVE!   XO, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment