Tuesday, February 1, 2011

N.Y.C.

There are just  always awesome moments in NYC, every
time I go there.  Saturday evening, walking from the Javits to another
awesome moment, the sky was just heavy with blackness and winter.
There was a brief distance of glowing buildings and the earth. It just made me
sigh and breathe it in like rustic homegrown meal.  Thank you Brian and Gary of Aunt Sadie's.
 The party was as lovely as you both are! xo


Taken in Union Square with my son and our
BBF's from Virginia.  We were celebrating Double
Digits and his 10th birthday was on 10/10/10!


I am glad to have gotten out today (bad weather), but I am always a little sad to leave too.  I hope to see you soon BIG GUY, until then adieu!  Thank you for an inspiring weekend, Nan

P.S. I love you.  Maybe, we should have a Spring Fling? I enjoyed our Fall  Rendezvous. wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment