Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve









I did a quick trip(24hrs.) down to St. George, with the boys, and we had a great time. Today was a glorious day on the beach- seventy degrees. Unfortunately, our sweet dog, Jack passed away, while we were gone. That is him on my main header- beloved, sweet and true. We could not have had a better dog to raise our boys. You were unconditional love, so thank you sweet friend, and yes, I might have to go have a good cry in the shower. Tonight with a heavy heart, appreciation, and peace, I will raise my glass to YOU!
P.S. That cute dog is George, and yes, it was bittersweet to watch him today...even though I didn't know Jack was gone. I just knew it was close. However, I love the cycle of life and watching this young dog whip up and down the beach chasing sea birds was comforting and it put me at peace. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment