Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I just turned Fifty...





     I just celebrated FIFTY!  Fifty postings that is... Who knew I could ramble on and on and on! Thanks guys for reading my dribble and speaking of dribble droop.  I am posting a picture that my son took last night.  I was resting my laurels with a glass of red wine.  Imagine that.  The picture is OK.  The picture of my boobs, or lack there of, is not!  Before children,  I had nice perky little anthills.  Now I have ant bites.  If I  have a third child,  he will have to nurse on my backside.  Seriously!  Dribble Droop!
    While I am rambling on randomness, this book, CAKEWRECKS and blog makes me laugh.  I don't pretend to bake and honestly, have no desire.  So here is a picture of some more dribble droop.  I hope the bride got a good chuckle, I certainly would have.  
     If you read my blog then you know I like to use the word, SNAP!  Basically,  I use it as often as I do, because I really want to say S _ _ _ , and at the end of the day, my momma,(she prefers mother) ,raised me as a southern lady.  Yes, that makes me crazy, as I roll my eyes at her annoying effectiveness.  Last night on FB, I saw a picture my friend posted, it is a flow-chart on the word SNAP.  If you think I am amusing, then you would adore Doug.  I do. 
 
Any hooo, enough dribble droop, and again thank you for reading...Here is to the next Fifty!                                                                      Cheers! Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment