Friday, October 9, 2009

Creative Room


I need to make our spare room a.k.a JUNK room a bedroom for my eldest son, Reid.  Needless to say, I have been "researching", which means procrastination on cleaning the room and just doing it.  I came across this picture of a room and thought it was fun.  It is not me, but I do appreciate it, and envy the fact that it is DONE.  I particularly like the floor and it would be a great application for Reid's room.  Do I dare?  Do I dare paint a square?  Do I dare?  I am thinking a dark green black?!  I am so practical, I even impress myself!?  Do I dare even throw it out there to my husband?  Do I dare?  He could  very well go for my jugular!  Unfortunately, you can't hide a green square and unfortunately I would need his mathematical skills....SNAP!  I'll keep you posted on that one.  Perhaps, a little more procrastination is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment