Monday, October 5, 2009

HE does answer prayers even petty ones...


HE does answer prayers, even petty ones that don't really matter in the big scheme of things... I was visibly sick when DOMINO magazine folded and then somewhat tortured every month when other magazines put out their dribble of visual mediocrity.  In fact, that is when the recession hit me.  If DOMINO can't make it then who the hell can.  I also think that with the economy, I have realized how important "Home" is and that it doesn't necessarily take money, although it helps, it takes time, creativity, and love.  I want my HOME to be my HAVEN, my children's NEST that inspires them and me.  DOMINO was my inspiration and an incredible resource especially when you live in South Georgia.  Now I am tickled pink over the new online publication LONNY Magazine,  www.lonnymag.com .  I sat at my computer yesterday and poured over it all day long.  It made me start picking up. It made me hang a mirror. It made me make eggplant parmigiana and home made bread!  It was the wind in my sails.  It is inspiring. It is brilliant! It is LONNY.  Thank you,Thank you, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment