Sunday, June 7, 2009




Peddling Crap...  I am currently "cleaning" my boy's room and I use that word loosely because it feels like I am trying to organize crap and more crap.  I am a purveyor of Crap. CRAP! It is driving me crazy.  As I was cleaning up  the crap though, I came across my son's endless amount of bouncy balls and it reminded me of one of my favorite videos of all times. It is so beautiful. I am posting a picture of my eldest son's bedside table and you will understand fully why I have to use such a crappy word like CRAP; He has a "hording" problem, a serious problem.  Any pearls of wisdom on that would be greatly appreciated. Individually it is all very interesting in his eight year old eyes, and frankly mine too.  He gets it honestly I am afraid. Moi. All together though, it is driving me crazy, so I had to get a little distance by posting something beautiful... Now back to being the peddler of CRAP. crap.
P.S.- I was told by my computer friends that all CAPS means you are screaming.  Well, that does not work for me. When I use all CAPS it just means that I saying it with a little more intonation, I don't scream.   Raise my voice?   Yes, more than I would like, but not on the computer. 
P.S.- I just realized I must have deleted his bedside pictures that I was referring to above.  Now the inside is completely cleaned out  thanks to moi...I just took one of the top and you will  clearly see the natural division between my boy's bedside table.  Ethan's side is relatively clean, Reid's  side not so much.  In his pile, he has a corn husk doll that he made, a Jacob's ladder that he made, some chipmunks, whose names escapes me, etc...In the cowboy hat is his collection of reptiles and his favorite magnifying glass that he kills/burns ants with daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment