Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Hate Laundry


I Hate Laundry. Yes I do!
I Hate Laundry! How about YOU?

I am a lot of things...domestic ain't one of them.  I was actually folding laundry the other night, as I am working on my husband's fathers day present... Yes, i know he's not my father, but he is the Domestic God in this household. Thank God.   Anyway, I  might have figured out a way to make the Gods happy, or in this case the God happy.  As I was pulling out the laundry from the dryer, money fell out.  A crisp laundered five dollar bill. I pulled out some more laundry and another five dollar bill fell out.  Now I am folding the laundry  and cursing every second of it.  Did I mention that I loathe laundry!  I was folding and cursing under my breathe, and another five dollar bill.  Sweet, this is helping my monotonous task.  Actually it is not. Who am I kidding.  I know whose money this is.  Mine, of course.  I don't own a purse...My God Guy would never have loose bills in his pockets.  He knows what he has down to the penny.  However, what if I started leaving fives and tens, maybe a random twenty every now and then.  I think that might make the Domestic God Guy happy.  If I never have to do laundry again,then that would make me happy, really happy. A win win.  Thank you Goddess of Loathing Laundr for your  guidance.  Now if any of you readers have any guidance on ironing in this town, and it can not involve me, nor my Domestic God. He does enough already.  Then PLEASE fill free to share...PLEASE. 

1 comment:

  1. you don't own a purse?!

    my mom irons sheets...and everything else she can get her little hands on. she taught me to fold sheets fresh out of the dryer and stick said folded sheets under the mattress to get the creases in "at the very least" if i wasn't going to iron my own. ?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete