Monday, October 4, 2010

I love October!




I came across this last week, while I was reading random blogs, and immediately picked up some glow sticks for my son's favorite pastime- BATHING! Regardless, of this nightly activity, he still manages to look like Pig Pen, with his dust cloud aura whirlwind.  Apparently, you can freeze them for multiple baths?!  I'll let you know...



These CRAZY CUTE tails and various snouts came in today at Firefly.
It reminded me of some fabulous tails my sister made when Reid was a baby, now almost 10.  He had a fantastic leopard tail that he wore out and about  the Ville.   To see even more cuteness, go to my store's blog:  www.fireflyga.blogspot.com.


O.K., now imagine that little, wild animal of yours, sitting down to
a mean PB&J on this CRAZY CUTE plate.


Yes, I'm a sucker for Halloween.  I bought this from an artist, who had a collection of  vintage masks.  She scanned them and then printed them on heavy felt.  She then proceeded to painstakingly, cut them out- eyeholes and everything!  Five feet of Halloween Badness!

No comments:

Post a Comment