Sunday, March 14, 2010

Liberty of London





I appreciate good fashion, but I live in South Georgia, so it is not a high priority, by any means. Also, I can't afford my taste, certainly don't have the time, and hate, loathe, despise, dreaded, trying on clothes. Basically, I am screwed. However, I did bee line it to Florida this afternoon because Liberty of London for Target debuted. Hip Hip Hooray! It did not disappoint. I am going to use my new purchases for maternity clothes, because I don't have a lick of clothing, from my last pregnancy seven years ago. That is probably a good thing. Anyway, the price is right, with really fun summer prints, so GO, GO, GO! The girl's dresses are also precious. Good thing I have boys, because I did enough damage on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment