Thursday, March 25, 2010

Legoland


I have to be honest. I am not a fan of theme parks, and Disney is my idea of hell on earth. I have taken my two- twice and I am officially done. Check. Check. Now to totally contradict myself, I am kind of excited about yesterday's announcement of Legoland coming to Cypress Gardens. I have always wanted to go to San Diego and visit Legoland and their zoo, plus it is California. I have always been fascinated by the life size renditions of Darth Vador , Chewbacca, and Harry Potter made entirely of Legos. Unfortunately, my boys have never been with me, and pictures just don't do them justice. I have never been to Tampa either, so another bonus. Legoland is slated for 2011 and I am so there, at least once, maybe twice. Check. Check.

1 comment:

  1. ME too and my boys are teenagers but we all plan to go!

    ReplyDelete