Sunday, September 20, 2009

Progress?!





Oh SNAP!  Painting the three rooms was a little unrealistic, actually a lot unrealistic.  Hence story of my life.  However, I did get one done by the hair of my chinny chin chin.  I think I was literally hanging curtains as HIMSELF was driving into The Ville.   It has literally taken six months to do one room.  Good Grief.  Really!  When we moved into this house, we lost about a 1,000 square feet and lots and lots of storage.  So I am trying to claim this space and make it work for us and  that requires a lot of organization, time, money, and being  realistic.  Unfortunately, I lack in all of those departments.  The Living Room still isn't done.  I am waiting on a chandelier, need two lamps for the sofa table, need an electrician to put floor plugs in and hang the chandelier, a beautiful orchid or something something to go on the sofa table, bamboo blinds for all the windows, a cushion made for the window seat,would love to paint the bead board ceiling blue and  a big ol' money tree in the backyard.  Progress?! Oh SNAP!  

No comments:

Post a Comment