Sunday, September 13, 2009

Himself


SHITFIRE...guess who shot an elk yesterday and is coming home EARLY.  Yes, HIMSELF!  Where am I in the painting department? Maybe, two thirds of A room done, and that is being generous...Does HIMSELF care?  What he will care about is the fact that once again, I started a project, without his knowing, and once again, it will not be completed.  Yes, I will point out that he came home early, and with that HIMSELF will roll his eyes and shake his head,  and growl.  I then will throw my arms around HIMSELF and tell him how much I missed him and that I am glad he is home.  Why not tell HIMSELF what my intentions are while he is gone... Well, that is easy!  I don't want to hear it. I don't want to see it(eyes roll).  I am not asking for permission.  I am doing it.  His idea of decorating is where to hang his Elk mount.  Now you understand.  I will complete the living room, no problem...I will start the hallway because that is where I really wanted to paint, and that might not get done.  I will also paint the dining room, then the kitchen, then Reid's room.
No, we don't have to hire a painter, but HIMSELF might have to pick up a paint brush, because now I am on a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment