Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Movie Night





I have to say that I am a big fan of Netflix...I love getting movies that should be available in the Ville, but are not.  If they are, then inevitably they are scratched.  A scratched movie just makes me crazy, the boys get all foul, and if we are at the point of "watching" a movie in the first place, then it needs to "play" accordingly, not "skip" a few chapters, not "stop", not give me any digital lip, just "play".  So anyway, I love Netflix because in the three plus years, I have never had any problems.  Yes, I'm knocking on some wood.  So I would love some suggestions for good family movies that we can all enjoy on Movie Night.  In turn, here are some that I would recommend.  5 Children and It ships out today.  Hooray for Netflix.  The following are in no particular order.

1. That Darn Cat
2. Crocodile Dundee
3. Fly Away Home
4. The Waterhorse

No comments:

Post a Comment