Friday, July 24, 2009

All in the family



This is John McCallum.  I don't know him from Adam.  I was just innocently looking for our McCallum Tartan to post to my readers( all three of you)!  I will not be posting anything until I return from Scotland;  I know your hearts bleed for me, again all three of you!  Back to John, he seems like a nice chap.  He likes to watch "serious" TV, listening to music such as ELO, Abba, The Moody Blues, and Queen(we shan't forget Freddie).  His words,not mine and no we SHAN'T! He also likes Phil Collins and dancing to Madness.  I have never heard of Madness, but will You Tube them shortly.  He likes red wine.  Now we're talking the same language. He also likes the occasional whiskey up in his summerhouse.  I don't know about the whiskey, but when in Rome?!  His summerhouse looks quaint and small.   Alright John it has been a pleasure "meeting" you. You look quite nice in our family tartan and even though I don't know you from Adam,  we could be related.  Wouldn't that be a kick.  Signing off and off to Scotland, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment