Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer in a Nutshell

Hey Guys-  I am sorry for the Summer Slack, but hey that is what Summer is all about! Right? I also have been working super hard on this epic wedding that is going to take place this Fall, so more slackness in the Blog word to come.  Sorry.  Here are some pictures to fill in the thousand words. Best, Nan

                                        
Of course, he WON!                                          


                                Up close and personal in Jackson Hole.                                          


                          Up in the Air with the Greatest of EASE!                                           


                                          
    Out of our back door in Maine.  How do I love thee?
        Let  me count the ways!

           
                                   My new OLD favorite in NYC.  The Oyster Bar.

NYC in the rain!

The End...

1 comment: