Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Happy

Hello folks.  Sorry it has been a day or two... A sign of a bad blogger is when she(me) signs "in", and it takes three tries.  oops!  To my sad defense, I do manage two blogs and I am not savvy enough to "manage" under one account.   Anyway,  HAPPY HAPPY to YOU!  What does 2011 hold for you?  Life is so exciting isn't it?!  XO, Nan



I will not be doing this.  Can you even imagine?
It makes me want to cuss like a sailor just looking at this
picture! Those people are FN crazy!







Now this is my idea of CRAZY.  CRAZY FUN!  After years of looking at it, I booked it yesterday! Happy New Year in July to ME and my family.
One tide pool large enough to swim in (about the size of THREE, not one, not two, BUT THREE Olympic pools at High Tide)!  Did I mention
Lobster and Buttah! I certainly have before.

This is more my speed.  I think I will ask HIMSELF for this for
my birthday... January 20th.


A cute Tallahassee customer was in yesterday, and said
she had seen a picture of our Christmas display on a blog!
LOVE THAT. Can I tell you how many times I straightened
those books?  Oh well.



I always LOVE dancing with my neighbor, Heeth.  He is single ladies.
He can make you look like you know what you are doing
on the dance floor.  He also makes dancing so  much fun, you don't care!



This dress last night was a huge success!  Someone even told me I was
delicious!  I will definitely be on this site in the New Year.


HAPPY! HAPPY!




















2 comments:

  1. Well neighbor, you DO look like your having a whole lot of fun with Heethro.

    Where is this awesome vacation site?

    ReplyDelete